*Important Note Before Beginning Instructions
The following step-by-step guide is only for merchants who have not created a Jasper PIM dashboard account and must have an active BigCommerce store account. Our BigCommerce App will only import your products once from your storefront after installing and creating your Jasper PIM dashboard account. Once the import is complete, you will need to make sure any new or modifications to your products must be done in the Jasper PIM. Any changes made in BigCommerce will break the integration between the two platforms. Please contact the Jasper PIM Support team if you have any questions based on this information.
Connecting Your BigCommerce Storefront to Jasper PIM
With the Jasper PIM App through BigCommerce, you are able to connect to an ecommerce storefront and import your product data to a Jasper PIM dashboard within minutes. This article will guide you through the process to install the app from the BigCommerce App Marketplace and import your products into the Jasper PIM dashboard.
Installing Jasper PIM in BigCommerce Store Platform
- In order to install the Jasper PIM App in BigCommerce, you can go directly to the following link
- Or you can login to your BigCommerce dashboard and go to Apps->Marketplace to click on the "BigCommerce.com/Apps" button to search for "Jasper PIM".
- Once you have accessed the BigCommerce Marketplace and arrived on the Jasper PIM app page, click on the "Get This App" button on the far right:
- With the next screen, you will be presented the option to either login to your existing store or if you are new to the BigCommerce platform, select the "Sign Up" button.
- After accessing your BigCommerce platform once more, you will be taken to the Install screen where it will provide the details and features of the Jasper PIM app.
- Proceed to click on "Install" and then the "Confirm" button on the next screen:
- You have now successfully installed the Jasper PIM app with your BigCommerce Store!
Importing Products From BigCommerce To Jasper PIM
The process of importing your products from your BigCommerce store to the Jasper PIM dashboard takes place soon after you have installed the app.
- You will be taken to a screen that will now ask you to provide a password in order to access your Jasper PIM dashboard. Click "Continue" once you have provided a safe and secure password that only you can remember.
- On the next screen, you will need to come up with a name for your Jasper PIM Dashboard. This can be anything but we recommend to use a name that relates to your online business.
- Proceed to click "Complete Installation & Import":
- *Please note, if you are not ready to import your products you can click on the Complete Installation option but you will need to import your products on your own.
- After a few minutes, you will receive a "You're all set!" message screen along with the next steps to launch your Jasper PIM with your BigCommerce store.
- Once you have gone back to the "My Apps" menu option within the BigCommerce dashboard, proceed to click on the "Launch" button to launch your Jasper PIM dashboard.
- Congratulations! You now have access to your Jasper PIM dashboard and can view your imported products from the BigCommerce storefront:
- We recommend to review all of your products to make sure everything was imported over successfully.
- As a reminder, any new or modifications with your products must take place in the Jasper PIM dashboard. Any changes made to products in the BigCommerce platform will cause issues with the integration.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Jasper PIM Tech Support Team by submitting a ticket under the following link.