Whether you are selling a single brand or hundreds of them, the PIM gives you the tools you need to effectively manage them.
What information can be stored on a brand?
The PIM allows you to store the following data:
- Name - Display name of the brand
- Description - Internal
- Assets - Logo
- Page Title
- Search Keywords
- Meta Description
- Meta Keywords
- Channels - Decide to which channels the PIM will publish the selected brand
How do I create a Brand?
- Choose Brands from the left side configuration menu
- Select “Create Brand”
- Fill in the Name of the Brand
- Select Create
You will now be on the Brand edit page. From here you can update all of the fields listed above.
- Click on the Assets tab of the Brand
- Choose your upload method
- Upload the Brand Logo
- Select the Image Icon on the bottom of the image to set it as the primary image
Assigning a Brand to a Product
The brand field is found on the Product > General > Details tab near the bottom. It displays a select box drop down of all available brands. Choose the appropriate Brand from the list and click update.