The PIM is capable of manually managing inventory from multiple locations or accepting data from an external source such as an ERP or standalone inventory management system.
How do I add an Inventory Record to a Product?
- Navigate to the Inventory Tab on the product you wish to update
- Click Update Inventory
- Update the On Hand and On Hold values (if you are not using holdbacks, put 0)
- (Optional) Fill Location, Bin and Source Values
- If you have multiple locations and are using a specific location for a channel consider the Location field required.
How do I update a quantity for an existing inventory record?
Inventory records are keyed to a location, bin and source.
- From the Inventory Tab, click update inventory
- Fill in the exact Location, Bin and Source values from the record you wish to change
- Fill in the new values for On Hand and On Hold
- Click Update