Product Asset Importer
You can quickly add images to your products in Jasper by uploading a CSV file with the product asset importer. This can be done by assigning an asset URL to a product SKU. You can also set whether you want the asset to be used as a thumbnail or set as private if you don't want the asset to be syndicated to your channels.
- No extra columns.
- The tool can only upload assets to products in Jasper with a SKU.
The importer expects four columns:
sku: your product's SKU in Jasper
thumbnail: either a
0for the asset to not be used as a thumbnail, or
1for true for the asset to be used as the thumbnail.
private: either a
0for the asset to not be private, or
1for true for the asset to be private.
url: the url of your assest.
Using the Importer
- Navigate to the importer by going to Import Export > Import Assets from the left side navigation.
- Click on the
Download Example CSV Templatebutton to download a CSV file with the correct header.
- Fill out the downloaded CSV file with the products and assets you want to add to Jasper. Note: you need to add your products into Jasper before you can add assets to them using this tool.
- Drag and drop your CSV file, or click to upload the file.
- Your import job will be queued. You can monitor it under Jobs from the left hand navigation.